Features meet functionality in this carefully constructed window that has been thoughtfully designed to invite many years of meals, conversations, and memories. Chief Engineer, Ed Page did not overlook a single detail right down to our replaceable gas struts at each jamb, both of which are fully concealed when your window is in the closed position. Stainless steel piano hinges secure the top, while a single operating lever is located conveniently at the base of the window for fluid locking, unlocking, and movement. To ensure optimal aesthetics on your countertop, Ed also eliminated the lock strike and, instead, positioned locking points on both ends of the sash that simultaneously engage with the frame of the window.
- Custom Extruded Aluminum Sash and Frame Exterior
- Accoya Wood Sash and Frame Interior
- 1″ Insulated Glass with Tempered, Low-e Coating
- Gas Strut Smooth OpenUp System is Easily Replaced and Warrantied for 10 Years
- 10 +40 Year Warranty (10 Years on Everything but the Glass +40 Years Accoya Foundation Warranty against Rot)
- Factory Glazed and Pre-Hung for Easy Installation
- Easy to Understand Installation Instructions and Live Customer Support
- Available Pleated Screen – Optional
- Perfect for Kitchen or Bar Pass Through
- Crate and Freight quotes are live rates at discount prices.
- Expect 4 to 6 Weeks Production. Each Window is Assembled by Hand, Glazed and Tested in the USA.
|Dimensions||62 × 24 × 58 in|